Florida Workers’ Compensation Attorneys Ready To Help
Employees who get injured on the job are often concerned about how their injuries will impact their families, finances and futures. They generally don’t have a clear understanding of how workers’ compensation works. Neither do some employers.
At Smith, Feddeler & Smith, P.A., our mission is to protect you and your family’s best interests after any workplace accident. We have handled more than 20,000 workers’ compensation cases in Lakeland, Orlando and across Central Florida. We can handle yours, too. Se habla español.
Our Board-Certified Attorneys Have Extensive Experience
Our law firm is proud to offer the services of five lawyers who are board-certified by The Florida Bar in workers’ compensation law:
Many of the cases we have tried have also turned out to be landmark cases, helping to shape workers’ compensation law in Florida.
We Can Handle Every Aspect Of Your Case
Our law firm is equipped to answer all your questions and address all your concerns. We can assist you with:
- Obtaining medical and financial benefits after your on-the-job injury
- Appealing a denied claim for workers’ compensation
- Filing a short-term or long-term disability claim
- Protecting your benefits from being lost
- Understanding your doctor’s role in the process
- Knowing what counts as “substantial gainful activity“