Mapping Your Route To A Successful Legal Outcome
If you were injured by someone else’s carelessness or negligence, the last thing you need is an attorney who is equally uncaring or unresponsive. You won’t find such lawyers at Smith, Feddeler & Smith, P.A. Instead, our team of Florida attorneys believes in providing high-quality service and genuine attention to those we serve.
Since 1968, our Lakeland-based law firm has been a place Where People Come First. As part of our commitment to putting YOU first, we will make sure you meet with an actual attorney, not a paralegal, case manager or investigator. Only a qualified attorney can offer you legal advice and a plan for action that includes how to deal with all aspects of your injury and its consequences.
Learn a few more ways a lawyer can make a difference in the outcome of your case.
We Handle All Types Of Accident Cases
Smith, Feddeler & Smith, P.A., is equipped to handle many different types of personal injury cases, including those that involve:
- Car, truck and motorcycle accidents — Motor vehicle accidents are a leading cause of injury and death. If the other driver was drunk, texting while driving or simply careless behind the wheel, you can seek compensation.
- Premises liability — If a property owner is negligent, he or she may be held accountable for slip, trips and falls on the property. Premises liability claims can also involve dog bites, swimming pool accidents and other incidents.
- Traumatic brain injuries — Brain and head injuries can lead to extensive medical bills. They may even require lifelong medical care. Don’t hesitate to pursue the money you will need to cover these costs.
- Fatal accidents — If you lost a loved one, we can help you file a wrongful death lawsuit. Doing so can help provide financial stability for your family. It can also provide you with a sense of closure and justice.
Start With A Free Consultation With An Experienced Personal Injury Attorney
Our goal is to restore some of the peace of mind the accident has stolen from you and your family. Let us help you pursue the full and fair compensation you deserve for your injuries.
Call us today at 800-200-7546 or contact us online to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you, so you have nothing to lose. We are also available to meet with you anywhere in Florida. We have offices in Orlando, Tampa and throughout Florida.
Se habla español
Our Practice Focus
- Workers’ Compensation
- Personal Injury
- Why You Need A Lawyer
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Dangerous Property Conditions
- Wrongful Death
- Brain Injuries
- Personal Injury Information
- Understanding a Personal Injury Journal, Tampa Injury Lawyer
- After Your Injury
- Paying Bills Later
- The Defendant
- Discovery Requests
- Request For More Documentation
- Personal Injury Journals
- Valuing Your Lakeland Personal Injury Case Based on Medical Bills and Records
- Stalling Tactics Used by Insurance Adjustors
- Common Techniques Used By Claims Representatives
- Special Damages Vs. Pain And Suffering
- Evaluating Claims
- How Much Is My Case Worth?
- Social Security Disability
- Employment Disputes
- Unlawful Retaliation
- Overtime & Wage Disputes
- Employment Law Information
- Successful Deposition Testimony
- Initial Stages of Your Employment Claim
- When Are Mental Exams By the Defense Allowed to Be Used on an Employee?
- Getting Ready For Your Deposition
- Title VII: Protected Categories
- Title VII’s Prohibitions
- The Use of Direct Evidence to Establish Retaliatory Intent
- Arbitration Favors Employers (Not Employees)
- The Value Of Emotional Distress
- How Lakeland Employment Lawyers Evaluate Cases
- Limit Discussion of Your Employment Case