Tradition And Experience In Personal Injury Cases
Smith, Feddeler & Smith, P.A., is proud to provide attentive, personal representation to clients in Lakeland and throughout Florida. When you set up a free initial consultation with us, you will meet directly with one of our attorneys.
We Keep People Who Have Suffered Personal Injury First
Here are a few more reasons to choose our firm:
- Our law firm has been in practice since 1968, giving us in-depth insight into the Florida community.
- We are exclusively dedicated to helping injured individuals and their families, never insurance companies.
- We have four attorneys who are board-certified in workers’ compensation law by The Florida Bar.
- Together, our six lawyers have more than 125 years of combined legal experience.
- Our specialized support staff has more than 267 years of combined experience.
- We have handled more than 10,000 claims and attended more than 1,000 final hearings.
- Our lawyers have affected hundreds of appellate decisions with written opinions that impacted the law.
We Are Able To Provide A Full Array Of Services
Smith, Feddeler & Smith, P.A., is an ALL INJURIES law firm, where doing the right thing for you is our ONLY priority. We are equipped to handle every type of injury and walk you through every step of the recovery process. We are skilled in:
- Workers’ compensation benefits
- Short-term and long-term disability claims
- Personal injury cases such as motor vehicle accidents and slip-and-fall accidents
- Social Security Disability (SSD) applications and appeals
- Employment issues such as workplace retaliation
- EEOC/ADA job accommodations
Learn More In A Free Consultation With One Of Our Lawyers
To learn more about us and our services, we invite you to schedule a free consultation with one of our lawyers today. Simply call 800-200-7546 or send us an email. We are here to make a difference for you.
Se habla español
Our Practice Focus
- Workers’ Compensation
- Personal Injury
- Why You Need A Lawyer
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Dangerous Property Conditions
- Wrongful Death
- Brain Injuries
- Personal Injury Information
- Understanding a Personal Injury Journal, Tampa Injury Lawyer
- After Your Injury
- Paying Bills Later
- The Defendant
- Discovery Requests
- Request For More Documentation
- Personal Injury Journals
- Valuing Your Lakeland Personal Injury Case Based on Medical Bills and Records
- Stalling Tactics Used by Insurance Adjustors
- Common Techniques Used By Claims Representatives
- Special Damages Vs. Pain And Suffering
- Evaluating Claims
- How Much Is My Case Worth?
- Social Security Disability
- Employment Disputes
- Unlawful Retaliation
- Overtime & Wage Disputes
- Employment Law Information
- Successful Deposition Testimony
- Initial Stages of Your Employment Claim
- When Are Mental Exams By the Defense Allowed to Be Used on an Employee?
- Getting Ready For Your Deposition
- Title VII: Protected Categories
- Title VII’s Prohibitions
- The Use of Direct Evidence to Establish Retaliatory Intent
- Arbitration Favors Employers (Not Employees)
- The Value Of Emotional Distress
- How Lakeland Employment Lawyers Evaluate Cases
- Limit Discussion of Your Employment Case