Handling All Your Concerns After A Personal Injury
Injuries are like dominos. Once one falls, a whole series of legal issues and problems tends to follow.
The good news is that Smith, Feddeler & Smith, P.A., is here to deal with all those issues on your behalf. We are a comprehensive one-stop shop for injury cases. From advising you on what your case is worth to negotiating with the insurance companies to directing you to the right medical experts, you can count on us.
Common Questions And Answers
Our experienced attorneys can answer your questions, such as:
- What should I do after my injury?
- Is it possible to pay bills later if I can’t afford to pay now?
- Why is it important to keep a personal injury journal?
- What does the “defendant” mean in a personal injury case?
- How do insurance settlements work, and should I accept one?
- What are discovery requests in injury cases?
- What is a request for more documentation?
- How do medical bills and records affect the value of my case?
- What is my case worth, overall?
- What kind of stalling tactics do insurance companies use to avoid paying claims?
- What other techniques do insurance adjusters use to gain an advantage?
- What is the difference between special damages and pain and suffering?
- How are personal injury claims evaluated?
If you have more questions about a serious injury or wrongful death case in Florida, we encourage you to read our FAQ page or call us directly at 800-200-7546. The first consultation is absolutely free.
Allow Our Family To Protect Your Family · Free Consultation To Talk To A Lawyer
The team at Smith, Feddeler & Smith, P.A., is solely dedicated to helping injured individuals and their families, not insurance companies. Doing the right thing for you is our mission and our passion. Learn how our family of lawyers can make a difference for yours by contacting our firm today. We serve clients in Lakeland, Orlando and statewide.
Se habla español.