The Experience You Need To Resolve Your Concerns
A job-related injury comes with numerous questions and concerns. In addition to wondering how you will obtain the workers’ compensation benefits you need, you may worry about losing your job altogether. You may face discrimination from your co-workers or retaliation from your employer.
If you find yourself in this situation, turn to Smith, Feddeler & Smith, P.A., in Florida. For the past 40 years, we have been working hard to make working conditions better for injured employees. Our lawyers bring more than a century of combined experience to your aid. They are also backed by a team of support staff who have more than two centuries of combined experience. Let us use this legal knowledge to pursue justice for you.
Answering Your Employment Law Questions
Based in Lakeland, our attorneys have the detailed legal insight to answer all your employment law questions, such as:
- What should I expect during the first stages of my employment law case?
- What are the protected categories under Title VII?
- What kind of workplace behavior is prohibited by Title VII?
- What does a successful deposition testimony look like?
- What should I do to get ready for my deposition?
- Can the defense demand that I take a mental exam?
- How is direct evidence used to establish an employer’s intent to retaliate?
- How is emotional distress valued in an employment law case?
- Why does the arbitration process favor my employer?
- Why should I avoid talking about my employment dispute?
- How will a lawyer evaluate my case?
Learn More In A Free Consultation With An Attorney
When you set up your first consultation, you won’t meet with a paralegal, an assistant or an investigator. You will meet directly with one of our experienced lawyers. The first appointment is free, and there is no obligation to hire us. However, we believe that once you meet us, you’ll be convinced that we can successfully resolve your employment concerns.
Call Smith, Feddeler & Smith, P.A., at 863-336-6927 or contact us by email today. We have offices throughout Florida, including in Orlando. We offer off-site appointments as well as evening and weekend hours by request.
Se habla español.