The Experience You Need To Resolve Your Concerns
A job-related injury comes with numerous questions and concerns. In addition to wondering how you will obtain the workers’ compensation benefits you need, you may worry about losing your job altogether. You may face discrimination from your co-workers or retaliation from your employer.
If you find yourself in this situation, turn to Smith, Feddeler & Smith, P.A., in Florida. For the past 40 years, we have been working hard to make working conditions better for injured employees. Our lawyers bring more than a century of combined experience to your aid. They are also backed up by a team of support staff who have more than two centuries of combined experience. Let us use this legal knowledge to pursue justice for you.
Answering Your Employment Law Questions
Based in Lakeland, our attorneys have the detailed legal insight to answer all your employment law questions such as:
- What should I expect during the first stages of my employment claim?
- What are the protected categories under Title VII?
- What kind of workplace behavior is prohibited by Title VII?
- What does a successful deposition testimony look like?
- What should I do to prepare for my deposition?
- Can the defense demand that I take a mental exam?
- How is direct evidence used to establish an employer’s intent to retaliate?
- How is emotional distress valued in an employment law case?
- Why does the arbitration process favor my employer?
- Why should I avoid talking about my employment dispute?
- How will a lawyer evaluate my case?
Learn More In A Free Consultation With An Attorney
When you set up your first consultation, you won’t meet with a paralegal, and assistant or an investigator. You will meet directly with one of our experienced lawyers. The first appointment is free, and there is no obligation to hire us. However, we believe that once you meet us, you’ll be convinced that we can successfully resolve your employment concerns.
Call Smith, Feddeler & Smith, P.A., at 800-200-7546 or contact us by email today. We have offices throughout Florida, including Orlando. We offer off-site appointments as well as evening and weekend hours by request.
Se habla español
Our Practice Focus
- Workers’ Compensation
- Personal Injury
- Why You Need A Lawyer
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Dangerous Property Conditions
- Wrongful Death
- Brain Injuries
- Personal Injury Information
- Understanding a Personal Injury Journal, Tampa Injury Lawyer
- After Your Injury
- Paying Bills Later
- The Defendant
- Discovery Requests
- Request For More Documentation
- Personal Injury Journals
- Valuing Your Lakeland Personal Injury Case Based on Medical Bills and Records
- Stalling Tactics Used by Insurance Adjustors
- Common Techniques Used By Claims Representatives
- Special Damages Vs. Pain And Suffering
- Evaluating Claims
- How Much Is My Case Worth?
- Social Security Disability
- Employment Disputes
- Unlawful Retaliation
- Overtime & Wage Disputes
- Employment Law Information
- Successful Deposition Testimony
- Initial Stages of Your Employment Claim
- When Are Mental Exams By the Defense Allowed to Be Used on an Employee?
- Getting Ready For Your Deposition
- Title VII: Protected Categories
- Title VII’s Prohibitions
- The Use of Direct Evidence to Establish Retaliatory Intent
- Arbitration Favors Employers (Not Employees)
- The Value Of Emotional Distress
- How Lakeland Employment Lawyers Evaluate Cases
- Limit Discussion of Your Employment Case