Scott F. Eldridge
Scott Eldridge is an associate in the firm's Tampa office.
Mr. Eldridge practices in Personal Injury Protection, and is experienced in the area of Worker's Compensation Litigation.
He received a Bachelor of Arts Degree with Honors from the University of Florida majoring in Political Science. While at the University of Florida he was selected for membership in The University of Florida's Blue Key Organization, its highest Leadership Honorary as well as the Order of Omega for service on an off campus.
He received his Juris Doctor from Stetson University College of Law where he was an active participant in Stetson's award winning Trial Team preparation, as well as serving as a Resident Advisor aiding handicapped residents with their daily activities. Honors and distinctions include Honor Roll.
Mr. Eldridge is admitted to practice before all State courts within the State of Florida.
- Florida, 2000
- Stetson University College of Law, St. Petersburg, Florida
- University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida
Our Practice Focus
- Worker’s Compensation
- Car Accidents
- Personal Injury
- Social Security Disability
- Employment Disputes
- Employment Law FAQ
- How Can I Avoid Jeopardizing My Case?
- What Are The Stages Of An Employment Claim?
- When Are Mental Exams By The Defense Allowed To Be Used On An Employee?
- How Should I Prepare For My Deposition?
- Who Is Protected From Discrimination By Law?
- What Counts As Illegal Employer Discrimination?
- What Kind Of Evidence Proves Retaliatory Intent?
- Are Employees At A Disadvantage During Arbitration?
- How Are Damages Calculated For Emotional Distress?
- How Will You Evaluate My Case?
- Can I Discuss My Employment Case With Friends Or Family?
- Personal Injury FAQ